Elevate your voice over career with a Voices membership.
Explore Voices with a free profile to promote your skills.
$0Sign Up Free
- Create a free, SEO-optimized profile and upload unlimited demos/portfolio samples to showcase your skills
- Receive private invitations to jobs from clients who find you while searching the Voices website
- Have peace of mind knowing that your payment is held safely with our SurePay™ payment protection service until your work is completed
Accelerate your income with access to jobs that match your profile.
$499 /yearBuy Now
Enjoy all the benefits of a Guest membership, and:
- Access and reply to jobs that best match your profile, giving you the freedom to respond to only the jobs that interest you
- Increase your chances of being hired with custom responses
- Get higher visibility in search results
- Track your progress and earnings with insights from Statistics
- Enhance your reputation on Voices by becoming Voices Verified eligible
|Create a profile|
|Upload unlimited demos and portfolio samples|
|Get highest priority search rankings|
|Have your Talent Profile Card featured on website|
|Showcasing Your Skills|
|Earn ratings and reviews|
|Become Voices Verified eligible|
|Get privately invited to jobs|
|Get intelligently matched and invited to jobs|
|Customize job email alerts|
|Working with Clients|
|Chat privately and securely with clients|
|Review and accept job agreements|
|Get SurePay™ payment protection|
|Receive payments through PayPal|
|Waive PayPal fees|
|Resolve unforeseen disputes|
|Use the mobile app|
|Track your success with statistics|
|Receive priority customer support|
|Join the Voices Insider program|
|Get a dedicated account manager|
/ YearBuy Now
|Sign Up Free||
$499 / YearBuy Now
“I do it all on the site. TV, radio, web, explainer - there are too many to list! Voices has something for everyone.”
“More and more, I'm hearing Voices talent on the radio and tv, on major networks and popular stations.”
“From job postings to landing a gig, to the communication and finally payment, the process is straightforward.”
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on what you’re looking for. A Guest membership gives you the ability to create a profile, upload unlimited demos and portfolio samples, and get privately invited to jobs; however, to have job opportunities matched with your profile and to reply to those jobs, a Premium membership is required.
Upgrading to a Premium membership allows your profile to be automatically matched with jobs that you can audition for. You will also have the ability to post your project listings on the Project Marketplace.
The majority of our talent who upgrade from Guest to Premium do so because they want to audition for jobs.
Premium talent will be automatically matched to jobs that are suited for them and invited to audition. This dramatically increases your chance of being hired. Guest members can be privately invited to jobs but not matched and invited through Voices JobMatch.
You will also be able to track your statistics, receive priority support and unlock other benefits with a Premium membership. We encourage you to review all of the membership options and see which is best for you and your career on Voices.
Within voice over there are different types of skills you can offer:
- Video narration
- Phone systems
- Radio ad
- Television ad
- Video games
To learn how to get started, check out our How it Works page.
Voice acting salaries can vary widely depending on the person, scope of work, usage, time and other factors. On Voices, we want to see you be successful and earn the wages you are looking for. For an example of how much you can expect per job, we encourage you to review our rate guide.
Some success factors that will impact your pay are:
- The type of work: broadcast work typically earns more than non-broadcast
- The market: where your work will be used will change the cost. For example, a local radio spot will start around $250 but a national radio spot could be as much as $1,499.
- Set your salary according to your level of skill. Beginners will charge less so they can build up a portfolio whereas a long-time professional can charge more.
Check out some of our talent success stories to see how others have done it.To learn more about how much you can make as a voice actor, read chapter 12 of the beginners guide to voice acting.